Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poetry Response Bronx Masquerade



What I think of this characters so far is that they all know whats going on in the streets of Harlem and about all the violence that is going on. I have learned that most of them do not have a lot of money. A inference i can make about this characters is that they all have a talent.
The poetry reveals about them a lot of things like that that most of them don't have a lot of money. Most of them are very confident with there poetry.
The meaning of Tyrone's poem is that he knows whats going on about the violence and the drugs but he still wants to live there because he loves living there. One thing is that he isn't very confident when it comes to life. He thinks he will be lucky if he makes it to the age of 21.
I do not connect with this poem because I know what I want to do with my future and I don't take school as a joke.

No comments: