Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Reflection

This election is historic because Mr.President Barack Obama an African-American was elected has President of The United States of America. This election means a lot to me because we got rid of George. W Bush also because Obama made history. To the country it also means a lot because hes going to make a "Change" to the USA and that's what we need. Today I feel refreshed because we are starting all over with Barack Obama. I predict that Barack Obama will do good in the next 4 years and hopefully the next 8 if he gets elected again.
The issues I hope he takes care of first is the war in Iraq. The reason why is because there's a lot of soldiers dying in Iraq for no reason. We need to get out of there as soon as possible and finish Afghanistan and then get our soldiers ready in case Russia plans to attack us or does attack us. I Don't think he will have a lot of pressure on him because hes a good president and a lot of people are supporting him as president of the United States of America.

1 comment:

Jason Levy said...

Hi Algenis:

It is really great to see your writing! You've been here for three years and I think this is the first time I've seen something you've written.

I liked:
-How you described yourself as "refreshed"
-How you mentioned a possible re-election
-Your specifics about Afghanistan and Russia.

Great blog post! Please keep blogging-
Mr. Levy