Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Readers Response #3

Title: Run Aways
Author: Brian K. Vaughan

Today during Ms.Johns class we were independently reading for the 30 minutes. The book I read was Runaways. I got to finish the book and I like the way the book finished at the end because it left me wondering with what is going to happen in the next book, Kinda Anxious. I Also like the way the book finished because everybody in the city are mutants or apart of The Pride. The pride is a group with mutants and other weird things.
I predicted in the beginning of the second book that Alex "One of the main characters" was going to make a plan and save the "Club" The club is the children of the Mutants, Aliens, Time Travelers and much more. So that's what Alex did he took everybody to a Cave and there they hid because there parents framed them and told the police that they committed a crime which they did not do it was there parents. They killed a innocent girl.
The title of the book goes with the book because it actually makes sense, Since the children all are "Running Away" from the parents. So there for the title of the book is "Run Aways". I Think the author made this book the way it is and made people do the things they do because it makes people anxious for the next book since it's so interesting.

No comments: